- Ability to understand business requirement and design data model from Oracle Fusion HCM database data model
- Providing effort estimations to complex BI Publisher requirements / projects
- Responsible for Fusion HCM data model design & development, the development of BI Publisher reporting features for current and future applications and data using RTF & Excel templates
- Should have worked extensively in Fusion HCM model, BI Publisher development, Data Modelling, RTF & Excel template design and security design etc
- Design, develop and implement enhancements and customizations to the BI Application environment
- Establish a deep understanding of the company data model and reporting needs
- Create technical designs from business requirements and engineer and develop technical solutions based on those designs.
- Expert in debugging, optimizing, and Performance Tuning of BI Publisher data models & reports
- Participate in system-level tests responsible for comparing actual results with expected results
- Must have experience in requirement gathering, rationalization of requirement and creation of Technical specification
- Strong experience while providing support in Production environment.
- Ability to understand Fusion HCM data model, Oracle Fusion HCM BI Publisher workflow notifications
- Understand and design data models to setup robust BIP reports
- Must know how to write advance SQL, use Oracle's SQL aggregate and analytic functions
- Develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity.
- Design, development, and maintenance of ongoing KPIs, metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Recognize and adapt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Monitor and tune the performance of the BI Publisher environment
- Monitor, respond and resolve tickets and issues submitted by users, ability to perform RCA on critical tickets/incidents
- Train and mentor team members and management to understand BI Publisher and assist with development of BI Publisher data models, templates & reports
- Experience using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
- Previous success in designing and developing BI Publisher reporting applications
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas, technical concepts, and obstacles with management
- Support E2E support lifecycle for HR module such as: Workforce Administration, Talent Management and / or Compensation & Benefits; including tickets & enhancements
- Support Performance Appraisal Campaign, Talent Review campaign activities as L3 Support expert
- Configure setups in Oracle Fusion HCM Global HR module
- Fix the Oracle Fusion HCM - Global HR process-based support tickets as L3 Support
- Perform HDL and HSDL Uploads as part of CHRs, tickets and Projects
- Contribute for Quarterly Release upgrade activities
- Participate in Scrum Calls as Global HR expert and provide updates to scrum team.
- Contribute for Change Management activities as part of projects and special initiatives.
- Participate in Security Audit and Cyber Security initiatives
Experience & Key skills
Minimum four years of experience in Oracle Fusion HCM data model, design, develop RTF & Excel templates using Oracle BI Publisher
Experience of working with Oracle Fusion HCM data model
Experience of working with multi-cultural and geographically disparate teams.
Strong SQL/PLSQL knowledge
Strong BIP Templates design
Experience of working using RTF & Excel templates
Good hold on OBIEE
Performance Tuning skills
Understanding of statistics and decision making
- At least 1 Implementation experience
- Strong background in Global HR business processes
- Solid work experience (at least 3 years) in Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM – Global HR configurations and in doing personalization for complex business scenarios
- Experience in setting up Approval workflows, writing fast formulas, EL expressions.
- Experience in configuring HDL / HSDL templates
Exposure in Oracle Fusion HCM modules such as Talent Management be highly preferred Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role:Database Architect / Designer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategoryDBA / Data warehousing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Wissen Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Established in the year 2000 in the US, we have global offices in US, India, UK, Australia, Mexico and Canada, with best in class infrastructure and development facilities spread across the globe. We are an end to end solution provider in Banking & Financial Services, Telecom, Healthcare, Manufacturing & Energy verticals and have successfully delivered $1 billion worth of projects. We offer an array of services that includes Application Development, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Big Data & Analytics, Visualization & Business Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Cloud, Mobility, Agile & DevOps, Quality Assurance & Test Automation and Infrastructure Management.
Contact Company:Wissen Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Address:1-10-60 to 62,2ND FLOOR,ASHOKA RAGHUPATHI CHAMBERS, ,SP ROAD,BEGUMPET, Hyderabad, Telangana, India