Location - Bengaluru/Mumbai/Pune/ Any remote location
Experience - 4+ years
Immediate joiners to 15 days joiners preferred.
Who we're looking for:
You have at least 4 years of experience in Automation, functional and system integration testing.
You have experience testing bank apps like core banking systems, electronic banking apps, payment services, credit and debit card processing, back office banking transfer processing, etc.;
You are familiar with payment message formats – this is not a must, but we will appreciate that much!
You have general knowledge about banking products – loans, deposits, bank accounts, credit cards;
You can easily build test cases based on specified requirements
You know the basics of SQL
Despite technical skills it is always good if you:
Have analytical mind and problem-solving skills;
Know how to ask the right questions to get needed answers;
Want to further grow in the test area (so we will be right beside you with our internal and external trainings).
Analysis and review of the requirements for the tested system/application;
Create test cases and execute them (functional tests, regression, integration tests);
Defect management – bugs reporting, retesting and tracking till the closure;
Closely collaborate with developers, business analytics and other test engineers;
Create test reports;
Participate in meeting with your team and Customer representatives.
Role:Automation Test Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategoryQuality Assurance and Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Wissen Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
The Wissen Group was founded in the year 2000. Wissen Technology, a part of Wissen Group, was established in the year 2015.
- Wissen Technology is a specialized technology company that delivers high-end consulting for organizations in the Banking & Finance, Telecom, and Healthcare domains. We help clients build world class products.
- Our workforce consists of 550+ highly skilled professionals, with leadership and senior management executives who have graduated from Ivy League Universities like Wharton, MIT, IITs, IIMs, and NITs and with rich work experience in some of the biggest companies in the world.
- Wissen Technology has grown its revenues by 400% in these five years without any external funding or investments.
- Globally present with offices US, India, UK, Australia, Mexico, and Canada.
- Wissen Technology has been certified as a Great Place to Work.
Website : www.wissen.com
Wissen Thought leadership : https://www.wissen.com/articles/
Latest in Wissen in CIO Insider :
Contact Company:Wissen Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Address:PSR Towers, 2nd Floor, # 6 Gulmohar Enclave,, Airport white Field Road, Marthahalli, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India