Roles and Responsibilities
- Senior BA i.e. 7+ years of experience
- Strong experience in overseeing the implementation of Bank Rec tools and will cover the process end to end (all feeds into the rec tool, whether internal or external, and all consumers of the output).
- The BA will do an assessment on the current state of the Intellimatch implementation to identify what needs to be enhanced (guided by FAs and the KDDs in progress) and then they would oversee those enhancements, coordinating with all up and downstream teams involved.
- Responsibilities includes Requirement gathering, Requirement Analysis, QA/UAT/Post Go live support, BRD/FSD preparation, Managing Jira Stories and prioritization
- Preferably having experience with Trading organization. If not, experience with banking organization is fine
- Must have a strong communication. Will need to interact independently with global stakeholders. Any experience working with MNCs/global customers would be a plus.
- Preferably exposure to implementing Intellimatch. If not Intellimatch, experience in any other reconciliation tool is fine.
Salary: 12,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role CategoryBanking Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance
Wissen Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
While you may already know about Wissen and the company history, here is a quick rundown for you.
About Wissen Technology:
- The Wissen Group was founded in the year 2000. Wissen Technology, a part of Wissen Group, was established in the year 2015.
- Wissen Technology is a specialized technology company that delivers high-end consulting for organizations in the Banking & Finance, Telecom, and Healthcare domains. We help clients build world class products.
- Our workforce consists of 550+ highly skilled professionals, with leadership and senior management executives who have graduated from Ivy League Universities like Wharton, MIT, IITs, IIMs, and NITs and with rich work experience in some of the biggest companies in the world.
- Wissen Technology has grown its revenues by 400% in these five years without any external funding or investments.
- Globally present with offices US, India, UK, Australia, Mexico, and Canada.
- We offer an array of services including Application Development, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Big Data & Analytics, Visualization & Business Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Cloud, Mobility, Agile & DevOps, Quality Assurance & Test Automation.
- Wissen Technology has been certified as a Great Place to Work.
- Wissen Technology has been voted as the Top 20 AI/ML vendor by CIO Insider in 2020.
- Over the years, Wissen Group has successfully delivered $650 million worth of projects for more than 20 of the Fortune 500 companies.
We have served clients across sectors like Banking, Telecom, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Energy. They include the likes of Morgan Stanley, MSCI, StateStreet, Flipkart, Swiggy, Trafigura, GE to name a few.
Website : www.wissen.com
Wissen Thought leadership : https://www.wissen.com/articles/
Latest in Wissen in CIO Insider :
We have recently awarded “Great Place to Work” which means more than 85% of our employees are satisfied working with us.
Contact Company:Wissen Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Address:1-10-60 to 62,2ND FLOOR,ASHOKA RAGHUPATHI CHAMBERS, ,SP ROAD,BEGUMPET, Hyderabad, Telangana, India