Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Tableau Trainer/Instructor with a strong commitment to customer success.
- Keen on learning, training, and helping people to learn
- Enjoy learning new technologies and simplifying complex concepts with business/end users
- Possess excellent communication skills and are highly collaborative with strong team playing skills
- Enjoy the chemistry of IL training and problem solving on-the-fly
- Willing to work with a sense of urgency and ownership to meet the training requirements of the team
Job Description :
- Effectively train business users/IT teams on Tableau products, tools, and processes.
- Train team on Tableau curriculum and customize training as per requirement or development needs of teams .
- Work with Business users and Power Users ,Non-IT end users , data analysts , developers, and senior management resources to train and onboard them on Tableau reports development and usage.
- Ability to host fun and accessible training workshops in designing/developing Tableau Self-service dashboards
- Create business cases , on demand demo and other supporting training material
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs
- Provide trainees with hands-on help during the learning process
- Interact with all cross functional teams and customize the training content or program to improve the training program.
Desired Skills :
- Demonstrates experience developing content for and delivering training to others on the use of Tableau software in a classroom setting
- Experience enhancing and automating queries of data sources such as relational databases and flat files
- Experience using data preparation software (like Tableau Prep , ask data ) to combine or restructure data for analysis
- Technologies : Tableau( Advanced and Standard features such as ask data etc) with SQL & Excel
- Excellent English communication skills and added advantage for trainers who can speak Mandarin
Role:Big Data Engineer
Salary: 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Wissen Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Established in the year 2000 in the US, we have global offices in US, India, UK, Australia, Mexico and Canada, with best in class infrastructure and development facilities spread across the globe. We are an end to end solution provider in Banking & Financial Services, Telecom, Healthcare, Manufacturing & Energy verticals and have successfully delivered $1 billion worth of projects. We offer an array of services that includes Application Development, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Big Data & Analytics, Visualization & Business Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Cloud, Mobility, Agile & DevOps, Quality Assurance & Test Automation and Infrastructure Management.